Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Live Life Healthy - Weekly Thursday Check In #2

57.2 Kgs, waking up weight. I managed to gain weight(from
the last 56.8 Kg measurement) instead of
loosing. I wanted to be down to 56 kg thinking I am going push myself harder
and loose more than just 1 kg. Looking back, I went from 57.6 Kg on last
Thursday to 57.2 Kg this Thursday so in the week I have lost 0.4 Kgs instead of
the aimed 1 Kg. The things that went wrong was on Monday I almost starved
myself and I had no energy to exercise. Tuesday and Wednesday although I
watched my food, I didn't exercise. Therefore three days, no exercise. What
works for me is exercise. When I exercise, I lose weight, when I don't and
watch my food, I maintain my weight and when I don't do either, I put on
weight.

Should I start a daily blog again on food and exercising? I
know this is not a fitness blog but it will be fun to note down my activities
and eating habits and see the results. Being an analyst makes you want to see
cause and effect and to what proportion.. haha. Therefore, I will go ahead and
do that. It will be fun to look back at these blogs later on and see how I
achieved losing weight.

As far as telling people I am on a weight loss journey, I
told my colleagues at office as they kept offering me sweets and chips and
biscuits. The usual snacks that I would stack up on too earlier. I do get
teases as to why I want to lose weight when I am just fine. I guess they have
seen me at this weight and not at 45 Kg's so they don't know the difference but
my family, uhhh, few of them are always ready to throw that to me, "Oh my
God, you have put on!". I am repeating what I have said in earlier blogs
but trust me that certain person(s) irritate me like anything and let this be
negative motivation (5% of my motivation reason) but might as well be there if
it's going to motivate to get myself back and see that fat person's face when
they see me losing weight.

Alright so I will go ahead and start blogging from today,
what I eat and exercise and sleep too. It's bad right now. I haven't been able
to improve but I will anyways keep making a note of it and have faith that one
day, I am going to be and early bird forever.

No comments: