It’s Tuesday and I am already down to 57.6 KG. Honestly, it’s not been hard to lose the weight at all. I have set myself a healthy weight loss and I am eating, in small portions and I even ate sweets! I made myself some Rasagulla Ice cream dessert and one more is left. I am constantly telling my mind that “I am not starving, I am eating everything, and everything healthy and also treating myself. I am approximately counting my calories but not a fanatic about them. No rice, as honestly, there is none at home and I have atta aka wheat flour so I am making myself chapati’s and dal’s and salads AND of course, I am eating smaller portions. I think eating smaller portions is what is working for me. I have also exercised – boot camp, quick burn or simple jogging and stretching to keep my metabolism up and running. Best of all – I don’t feel deprived!! I find myself healthier and happier.
Getting up early is still a challenge but I know I am going to do it. I think in another week or two, I am going to be an early bird. I hope so and I want to be an early bird not just Mon-Fri, but Sun-Sat. I want this as a permanent lifestyle change.
I do see myself succeeding and may be even achieving my goal before time. The one thing I am concerned about is something called the ‘Plateau’. This is where you reach a point where, even though you are continuing your weight loss program but you won’t lose weight. You go flat. I also know that if you change your program a bit, you can break the plateau. Anyways, let’s see if that happens to me. For me, the simple rules work. If I eat, I gain. If I don’t and work out, I lose weight. I hope the equations stays intact and I reach my goal of 52.5 by end of June!
Getting up early is still a challenge but I know I am going to do it. I think in another week or two, I am going to be an early bird. I hope so and I want to be an early bird not just Mon-Fri, but Sun-Sat. I want this as a permanent lifestyle change.
I do see myself succeeding and may be even achieving my goal before time. The one thing I am concerned about is something called the ‘Plateau’. This is where you reach a point where, even though you are continuing your weight loss program but you won’t lose weight. You go flat. I also know that if you change your program a bit, you can break the plateau. Anyways, let’s see if that happens to me. For me, the simple rules work. If I eat, I gain. If I don’t and work out, I lose weight. I hope the equations stays intact and I reach my goal of 52.5 by end of June!
No comments:
Post a Comment