57.6 kg. I thought I would go down to 57.4 or 57.2 but I am still at 57.6 for the past two days. I know it’s because although I have maintained my eating habits, I did not exercise for these past three days. Exercising everyday and getting my metabolism running is what is causing me to lose weight. Eating well, maintains my health and weight.
I did treat myself today for losing a kilo by eating a normal lunch aka heavy lunch. Instead of one paratha, I had two and also had some Guava juice. I felt heavy and stuffy because for the past week I have been eating just one roti per meal and eating home cooked dals and salads and the canteen food did not suit me with all the oil and masala’s.
My resolution this week therefore, is to eat home cooked food. Stick to my smaller portions and exercise! Exercise get’s me the results. I plan to exercise both morning and evening before and after I come from office. I do want to aim at 1.5 kgs for the coming week. Therefore, next Thursday, when I check in, I hope to be 56 KGS, which would be awesome!!
No comments:
Post a Comment