I spent that last two days reading my blog(s) or part of them. To be honest, I am quite taken back. I am reading MY blog and few of the things here bring back memories long forgotten and some I can't even remember - like watermelon soda - I don't even remember the taste of it but I have it mentioned on one of my posts.
This blog is a lot like a journal, a life journal. However, a journal that is selective. That has notes which are positive or neutral or opinions. Life though, is not always the happy face smiley.
Well, where am I now? I am a MOTHER!! Yep, I am blessed to be the mother of a super cute naughty little girl.
For years I dreamt of becoming a mother. In fact my get healthy posts were of an era where I was trying to loose weight so that I would have a healthy pregnancy.
My mind is blank.
With a smile on my face I think how innocent was I when I wrote my posts. I see so much in my past posts; innocence, confidence, laziness but earnesty, passion, anger, love and hate.
And I cry
And I laugh
for so much has happened.
So much...
I am still the fiesty bratty lady (older one) with a bunch of experiences which I don't think I would ever post on my blog but I do know that as an individual, I'm refined.
And may be that was the intention of why I went through what I went through. A diamond has to go under the knife for that perfect cut and polish.
In conclusion, I think I will write. Once again. On topics, on life incidents, on random thoughts and may be ten years down the lane I would read my posts and remember myself.
This blog is a lot like a journal, a life journal. However, a journal that is selective. That has notes which are positive or neutral or opinions. Life though, is not always the happy face smiley.
Well, where am I now? I am a MOTHER!! Yep, I am blessed to be the mother of a super cute naughty little girl.
For years I dreamt of becoming a mother. In fact my get healthy posts were of an era where I was trying to loose weight so that I would have a healthy pregnancy.
My mind is blank.
With a smile on my face I think how innocent was I when I wrote my posts. I see so much in my past posts; innocence, confidence, laziness but earnesty, passion, anger, love and hate.
And I cry
And I laugh
for so much has happened.
So much...
I am still the fiesty bratty lady (older one) with a bunch of experiences which I don't think I would ever post on my blog but I do know that as an individual, I'm refined.
And may be that was the intention of why I went through what I went through. A diamond has to go under the knife for that perfect cut and polish.
In conclusion, I think I will write. Once again. On topics, on life incidents, on random thoughts and may be ten years down the lane I would read my posts and remember myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment