This month has been strange. First I wake up one morning with a really swollen left eye. I cannot go out like that! Next day I wake up with two swollen eyes! For the next two days I hide at home waiting for the bump to go (researching on 'swollen' organs). Thankfully, I am back to normal and do not have a psycho movie eye glare.
Four days back I start to see pus developing on my lower lip. Pus? on lips? is that possible?! Very!! And its bad!
Oh wait, that's the trailer. Next I have swollen gums all over. Gingivitis? So soon? I thought I was going to loose my teeth at fifty! and the bad cherry on top (or below I should say) is my lymph nodes are swollen underneath my chin making me look like a globe with 4 countries. (By the way this is supposed to be an allergic reaction to something I ate and not gingivitis according to my dentist)
So here I sit, thankfully better at the lips and chin but having teeth ache in all my teeth that I can't believe I am actually getting used to it. I cannot eat, do not feel like eating and the only thing I take is milk and dipped soft bread with antibiotics and applied gel wondering whether this pain, swell will ever go.
People - Take care of your oral health. Trust me - Toothache in all 32 ACHES.
Four days back I start to see pus developing on my lower lip. Pus? on lips? is that possible?! Very!! And its bad!
Oh wait, that's the trailer. Next I have swollen gums all over. Gingivitis? So soon? I thought I was going to loose my teeth at fifty! and the bad cherry on top (or below I should say) is my lymph nodes are swollen underneath my chin making me look like a globe with 4 countries. (By the way this is supposed to be an allergic reaction to something I ate and not gingivitis according to my dentist)
So here I sit, thankfully better at the lips and chin but having teeth ache in all my teeth that I can't believe I am actually getting used to it. I cannot eat, do not feel like eating and the only thing I take is milk and dipped soft bread with antibiotics and applied gel wondering whether this pain, swell will ever go.
People - Take care of your oral health. Trust me - Toothache in all 32 ACHES.
No comments:
Post a Comment