Sunday, March 4, 2012

Live Life Healthy - Day 7 Sunday March 4th

Woke up at 7:00 am. Then went to sleep at 10:00 am and got up by 12:00 pm. Had Oatmeal for breakfast around 9:00 am and the same around 3:00 pm. We went out and had Pizza around 5:00 pm which was a late sunday brunch with some coca cola. Went shopping and I was so proud - I did not buy any junk. Bought a lot of real fruit juice and wheat flour as I am thinking of starting my diet. I weighed myself on the BMI weight machine at the mall and I am not 58 kgs. I am 60.4kgs. Came home and had a glass of real fruit juice and went to bed at 9 pm as I was sleepy (yey coz it's monday morning now and I woke up at 5:30 am as I had set the alarm)

Exercise - nil

No comments: