Alright I messed up today. I slept by 10:00 pm as I was tired since I had managed to get up at 5:00 am. However, I woke up around 12:30 am feeling refreshed for some reason and then couldn't go back to sleep until 3:30 am. Yes, I watched a cake making competition and indulged in some chocolate biscuits.
The end result, got up by 10:00 am as my body was tired.
Breakfast - 10:30 am, A glass of water and litchi Juice, 4-6 eclairs in office
Lunch - 3:30 pm, Hotel - A plate of Biryani, Half butter naan and chicken masala with Mango milkshake
Snack - 6:00 pm A piece of Litchi cake (Colleagues birthday)
Dinner - 10:30 pm, Three rotis, Paneer curry and rice with a glass of Guava juice. Dry fruits as snacks.
No exercise :( Need to get this rolling. Consumed around 1800 calories today.
No comments:
Post a Comment