Monday, February 27, 2012

Live Life Healthy - Day 1, Monday 27-Feb-2012

I got up at 7:30 am. Which is a huge improvement considering my past insomia. Forced myself in bed at 10:00 pmish and was awake till midnight tossing and turning but I did not allow myself to get up and read a book etc.
Food:
Breakfast 8:15 am - Pulav and Curd - I thought of having Oat meal but then... :(
Lunch 1:45 pm - The same with a glass of tang lemonade
A cup of tea around 3:30 pm
Cake cutting for a colleague so a piece of chocolate cake 5:30 pm
Dinner 10:30 pm - A plate of rice, dal, salad, curd, and a few grapes. I was too hungry to take a snap :)
I am guessing total calories of 1200. Same as always. No decrease but I don't want to do anything drastic. Hope to improve in the coming days.
Exercise: Nil apart from light housework and five minutes walk.
Its 11:30 pm and will most probably fall asleep by 12:30 am. Pretty happy with today because:
a) Cured my insomia - I want to sleep now!
b) Home cooked food
Improvements:
a) Type of food cooked
b) Time of food - especially dinner time
c) Excercise
d) 5:00 am is still my target - for life

No comments: